Entry requirements: -
Certification issued: -
IMO modul course no.: -
Duration: 1 Day
Evidence mounts that mindfulness breeds resilience, while resilience and assertiveness skills compliment each other as both are traits that lean on each other. Building all these skills constructively supports the growth of the other.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
This course is designed to provide the learner with the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to:
• use mindfulness principles and techniques to constructively manage their thoughts and emotions.
• use the basic ingredients and model of resilience in order to develop ability to cope with and rise to the inevitable challenges, problems and setbacks you meet in the course of your life and come back stronger from them
• develop assertiveness using techniques that can be applied in the workplace and in the challenges we face in daily activities.
COVERAGE / PROGRAM FOCUS: This seminar covers the following:
• Key principles & techniques of Mindfulness: Its benefits and effects on stress, anxiety and other factors of mental health
• Factors in building and strengthen your resilience
•The power and positive effects of a resilient mindset
• Maintaining the Resilient Mindset
• Aggressive, Passive and Assertive Communication Style
• The foundation habits of assertiveness (confident thinking and assertive body language)
• Communicating assertively (handle conflicts and disagreements and take control of situation)
• Maintaining an Assertive Mindset
METHOD: Facilitator-led online lecture-discussion & interaction with guided activities, delivered via a web conferencing system.